Bring the family, lots to see and do at the 160th anniversary of the First Commercial Oil Well:
- Interact with the blacksmith James Stonehouse,
- Try out hand-tools from Jim & Ellen Hodgins’ collection,
- View Annie McLaughlin’s mini art show,
- Kids of all ages will enjoy the Maker Space activities,
- Listen to country music by Colt & Dave and hear the skirl of bagpiper David Cummings,
- Take a guided horse-drawn wagon tour through Fairbank Oil Fields at 1:00, 2:00, & 3:00 pm.,
- Many more fun activities for the family,
- Hot dogs and delicious fruit and butter tarts available,
- Adults $6, Seniors & Students $5, Children $4, Family $18, Members $1.
- 519-834-2840 or oilmuseum.ca
Take a horse-drawn wagon tour to the historic oil fields
Tours are first come, first served, limited seating and weather permitting.