Children & Families
The Lambton Heritage Museum has lots to offer kids and their families.
- Visit all of our exterior buildings and see how people lived many years ago
- Learn about local history in our main building galleries
- Visit our gift shop to purchase an old fashioned toy such as Jacob’s ladder, marbles, jacks and more.
- A perfect place for local campers to get warm and dry on a rainy day
- Relax and enjoy your packed lunch at one of our shaded picnic tables.
Very popular with our young visitors is our museum cat, Jack.
Jack was a stray who wandered between here and Grand Bend before deciding to settle here in the fall of 2009. Jack was likely born in the spring of 2008 and is a very sweet natured cat.
Jack stays in the heated workshop in the white barn.